Capture your students' imaginations through one of our school programs. Each of our BC curriculum-based program includes:
- Hands-on activities,
- Exploration of the Hudson’s Bay Company fur trading post, and
- Interaction with our heritage interpreters.
- Communities in the fur trade (primary)
- First Nations at Fort Langley (intermediate)
- Fur trade challenge (intermediate)
- Resources, profits and politics challenge (secondary)
- First Nations at Fort Langley (secondary)
- Grave Tales: School edition (intermediate and secondary)
- Vive les voyageurs (all grades)
- Fort Langley ELL program
- Special guided tour
Download the 2017-18 School program brochure (PDF - 4.14 MB).
Experience Fort Langley by night with oTENTik overnight adventures! Do you have a special group of students who would love to experience an overnight immersion into 1800s British Columbia? Book an overnight stay for up to 30 people at Fort Langley National Historic Site.
Book a program
Click here for more information on booking a school program.