Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
July 3-10, 2017
The Wapusk Leadership Camp offers the opportunity to experience one of Canada’s most remote national parks – Wapusk. Students spend time in Churchill, Manitoba before flying to Wapusk National Park where they get to experience the natural and cultural wonders this park has to offer. The camp involves developing self-confidence, personal skills and having fun while learning and contributing to current research in the sub-arctic.
- Ride a helicopter across epic wetlands and tundra
- Discover thousands of friendly beluga whales
- Create arrowheads in a traditional life workshop
- Step into the shoes of fur traders at Prince of Wales Fort
- Explore traditional Cree land along Hudson Bay
- Develop skills that’ll make your future bright
- Expand your horizons and forge amazing friendships
If you require further information, contact the camp coordinator Heather MacLeod at 204-675-8863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out photos and stories from past Wapusk Leadership Camps!