There’s now a delicious way to explore the history of Canada - these treats will make you want to turn back time!
At these national historic sites, and other locations as well, you can discover chocolate’s role in Canadian history, through its use in military life, as medicine, and in the fur trade:
- Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
- Fort Chambly National Historic Site
- Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
- Signal Hill National Historic Site
- Klondike National Historic Sites
- Trent-Severn Waterway National Historic Site
Using an authentic 18th-century recipe, The Historic Division of Mars has created the HERITAGE TM Chocolate products used in our programs.