My Club Parka activities
I am Parka, the proud founder of Club Parka! With my activities, I encourage you to explore, discover, learn and have fun! Some activities are for you to do on your own, and others you can do with your family and friends.
Activities to do by yourself
Click the links below to download some of the activities in my Club Parka booklet. For more activities, ask for my booklet at participating Parks Canada locations.
Activities to do with your familyDo you like to explore, make crafts, or bake with your family and friends? These activities are for you!
- Be an Outdoor Explorer with Toilet Paper Roll Binoculars
- Sink or Swim? Water Activity
- Sense-Sational Activities To Teach Kids About Touch and Hearing
- Get Festive! Old Time Christmas Decorating
- Best Shortbread Ever, An Old-Time Recipe
- Easy Origami, Christmas Birds
- Whale Garland for Valentine’s Day
- The Great Egg Eggstravaganza and the Little Chocolate Makers
- How to Plant a Small-Space Garden
- Campfire Muffins Baked in Oranges
- Exploring Fall Colours